Terms and Conditions
BY USING OR INSTALLING ANY ILOAPPS APPLICATIONS OR GAMES, WEBSITE OR RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORT BELOW. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY!
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
This software product is provided to you subject to the terms contained in this End User License Agreement (this "Agreement" or "EULA"). Please read the terms and conditions of this agreement carefully before installing, copying or using the software product, this website or any of its derivative, and any documentation (the "Software"). The Software is copyrighted and it is licensed to you under this EULA. By installing, copying or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree on the terms of this EULA, do not install, copy or use the Software and remove the Software from your device.
This EULA is a legal agreement between You, as either individual or a single entity (the "Licensee"), and ILOAPPS including its affiliated companies and any nominated successor. This Agreement supersedes and replaces any prior proposal, representation, or understanding you may have had with ILOAPPS relating to the Software.
1. By installing, copying or otherwise using this Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with any term or condition, do not install, copy, open or otherwise use the Software.
2. The Software licensed hereunder is provided and license "AS IS", and ILOAPPS disclaims any and all other warranties, whether express or implied, to the extent authorized by law. The Software may contain defects, bugs, errors or deviations to the specifications. It is advised to safeguard important data, to use caution and not to rely in any way on the correct functioning or performance of the software and/or related or supportive documentation. You assume responsibility for selecting and using the Software to achieve your intended results and You shall bear the entire risk as to the quality and the performance of the Software.
3. It is acknowledged that any feedback You provide to ILOAPPS, including suggestions, comments and feedback regarding the Software, including but not limited to functionality, features, usability, and error reports with respect to your testing and using of the Software ("the Feedback"), you shall grant ILOAPPS a full worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, fully paid up rights: (i) to make, use, copy, modify, sell, distribute, sub-license, and create derivative works or any related documentation of the Feedback; (ii) to publicly perform or display, import, broadcast, transmit, distribute, license, offer to sell, and sell, rent, lease or lend copies of the Feedback (and derivative works thereof); (iii) solely with respect to License's copyright, intellectual property, and trade secret rights, to sublicense to any third parties the foregoing rights, including the right to sublicense to further third parties; and (iv) to sublicense to third parties any claims of any patents owned or licensable by Licensee that are necessarily infringed by a third party product, technology or service that uses, interfaces, interoperates or communicates with the feedback or portion thereof incorporated into any ILOAPPS or its affiliates products, services, technology or so. Further, you warrant that your Feedback is not subject to any license terms that would require ILOAPPS to comply with any additional obligations.
4. You are hereby granted, upon the following terms and conditions including payment of any applicable license fee, a non-exclusive, non-transferable license, for end user/consumer use purposes only: (i) to install and use the Software on a single device; (ii) to make one copy of this Software into machine readable form for backup purposes only. The backup copy of the Software is subject to the provisions of this Agreement, and all titles, trademarks, copyright notices and other legends shall be reproduced in the backup copy.
5. Except as otherwise specifically permitted in this Agreement, you may not: (i) modify or create any derivative works of any Software or documentation, including translation or localization; (ii) copy the Software except as provided in this Agreement; (iii) sublicense the Software; (iv) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Software; (v) redistribute, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, use the Software in a timesharing arrangement, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software or any parts thereof. You may NOT transfer the Software under any circumstances; (vi) remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the Product(s); or (vii) publish any results of benchmark tests run on any Software to a third party without ILOAPPS prior written consent.
6. For other than "Made for Kids" category applications in Apple'a AppStore, You hereby grant that the ILOAPPS may collect and store your e-mail address information, after your explicit confirmation in application, and use it solely for important information sharing regarding product updates, company updates, important security news, new products launches, product sales and other marketing communication and advertisements. You also grant acceptance for ILOapps to collect anonymous user, location and market data and information for statistical analysis (analytics), advertisement, market study and for other monetization purposes with it's partner network. ILOapps will not use this information for any SPAM.
7. ILOAPPS is under no obligation to provide technical support under the terms of this EULA, and provides no assurance that any specific errors in the Software will be corrected. ILOAPPS may, in its sole and exclusive discretion, make available for contact during the term of this Agreement certain support personnel and company resources. This support would then be provided via support ( at ) iloapps.com.
8. All rights, titles and interest in and to the Software and all copyright rights in and to the Software are owned by ILOAPPS. The Software is copyrighted and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any other rights, titles and trademarks are owned by their respectful owners.
9. Your rights with respect to the Software, shall commence on the date you accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason or no reason.
10. For avoidance of doubt, ILOAPPS has no liability of whatsoever. This limitation of liability applies to all causes of action or claims.
Any dispute resolution proceedings, whether in arbitration or court, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class or representative action or as a named or unnamed member in a class, consolidated, representative or private attorney legal action, unless both You and ILOAPPS with which You have a dispute specifically agree to do so in writing following initiation of the arbitration.
<< End of Terms -- Updated 18th of September, 2013 >>